Friday, August 14, 2009

Last but not least.....

Jamie,
You are so sweet! Am I that predictable that you can hack into my blog? Well, I am so thankful you did! What a wonderful note! I don't have to tell you that you have been my rock since I met you! In the almost 15 years that we have been together you have never let me down nor failed me in any way! Throughout our journey you constantly kept me on my toes always breaking the tough moments with laughter and a joke. My physicians didn't always get the humor, but I did! I will never forget how in moments that I couldn't get to the phone you would rush home from work just to see if I was o.k. Or when you would get my medications all lined up and set the alarm to make sure I received them around the clock. How about our slow dances in the hospital or the doctor impersonations? You have and always will be my heart and soul! All I can say is what a ride we had....but WE MADE IT.....! Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment