Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Something New

I'm working on a blog to tell my story. After going through my adventure this year, I realized how many of my friends didn't even have an idea what I was going through! Some just gave me the blank stare and then others had more anxiety about my condition than I did. My condition was both common and very rare at the same time. There have only been about 2,500 documented cases thus far(my own research). My circumstances were over 1 and a million to occur(multiple surgeries). So, after feeling lost looking for answers myself, I thought maybe my experience might help another. Also, my wonderful friends have so many questions and concerns. I want them to get a better understanding about my condition. So, in the next few days I will be working on my story! I hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment